PyroSea SE PyroSea SE

haha

Very polite sounding pirate. Nice VAing. The sounds really give the atmosphere of being in the cabin of a pirate ship. 1st mate and others have a stereotypical view on pirates and overlooked the plundering part lol. If he didn't do any plundering, THEN I could see them being angry. Nice again

"R.R.Q."

Coop responds:

RRQ? What's that? I know I've put [Review Request Club] at the bottom of each review I do, but that's more a force of habit these days, as I've been doing that for so long now.

If only I'd have had a decent following when the Pirate Competition was in full swing, I might have had a chance to find a good animator. You never know, it might happen at some point.

Mau5mate - Spirit Heart[OLM] Mau5mate - Spirit Heart[OLM]

Love it

I think this is the first 10 I've given, but this is really awesome. Love the synths and the drums. Sounds so clean that it can put Mr. Clean out of business lol (retarded j/k, but still). Really enjoyed and enjoy the new year!

D-Chain responds:

Thnx matt =] its apreciated!

Experienced Loss Experienced Loss

Sounds great

Sounds like it could be in Diablo 2 or something, possibly Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I liked the main sound of the strings and the extra notes in the back that are silent are great ways to make it sound better. Great job! Review some of mine if you get a chance.

callitsleep89 responds:

its a great compliment to associate this with one of those great games! thanks for listening!

Robotic Minyons Robotic Minyons

It sounds decent

I would change alot of the bass sounds because I couldn't get too into it without them. I notice you used alot of sound fx in this. It's not too bad, but some just don't fit. With all of the sfx in here you could probably add reverb and delay on them and filter them to give a little more unique sound (lots of people will say that they recognise all the FL sfx samples and there was no modification on them. Needs work and a little variation too. Also a bit longer. Like I said, it sounds decent, but it could be so much better. Vary the drums up too because since there isn't alot in this song it is very noticeable it doesn't switch much. Oh yeah, cymbol crashes if you have them would be great too.

Just keep at it, practice really helps create better songs. One thing to do is to do projects focusing on 1 technique alot and get better at doing it so future works can have it and other skills combined.

Eternal-Champion responds:

Well... to be honest... I don't know how to do that... And , I like it the way it is... mostly... LOL!

Solatigua [128kbps:cut:] (WIP) Solatigua [128kbps:cut:] (WIP)

This sounds good too

Feels like it needs a little something else though to give it a little more energy. A nice groove like this needs to have a little more energy. Love it at :38 and the main melody being slowly introduced around a minute.

8/10
5/5 (to help score)

Matt B (Ryukenjin)

ps. my name actually has 1 T in it when spelled out and 2 when people call me Matt (because Mat..... yeah I think it's obvious).

D-Chain responds:

Haha thnx, im working on it matt ;)

Blue Eye's[128kbps NG-Cut] Blue Eye's[128kbps NG-Cut]

I love uplifting/epic trance

This has a very good mood to it. I enjoy this, but I can't help but feel I needed just a little more variation to fully enjoy it (which is the only thing I deducted point wise). Good job on this one.

9/10
5/5
and a nice hearty pat on the back!

D-Chain responds:

Yea i know i could need a bit variation but anyways,

Thnx for the vote and review matthew :)
Its appreciated. ;)

SN| Riptide Projection |SN SN| Riptide Projection |SN

Nice

Filtering was very nice. Melodies and mastering was nicely done. I could have used more cowbell though (lol jk). I would have liked a variation of the melody that comes in at 1:14. :49 really didn't bother me at all, you just need to hear it a bit to get the idea behind it. Overall I like this one.

SessileNomad responds:

lol cowbell

well im glad someone liked it

Fertile Grounds and Open Skies Fertile Grounds and Open Skies

I like it

I only deductded because it was very short. You get into it and then it is over. I really like the pads and the vocals. The melody is very cool and the drums are very energetic even though the feel was to be soft. I love twists like that. Review some of mine if you can for I am trying to get moe people to hear my music. Thanks in advance.

SessileNomad responds:

ill check out your tunes when i have time, im pretty busy atm

thanks for the review though, i wanted it to be longer, but i had a hard time making anything work with it

kill a kitten kill a kitten

Sounds a little awkward

I know it suits the name, but you gotta make a melody that is pleasent to hear throughout the song or it sounds like a train wreck for the most part. Try to find better bass drums/ kick drums to give a little more life to it. Also I would try to name the next song something different that sounds appealing (may get some people angry, especially cat lovers).

Try to listen to some other songs on NG to get ideas of how they make stuff to help improve. I listen to some stuff on NG, but most of it off like Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Armin Van Buurin. For ideas I would recomend listening to Psychadelic Trance, some wierd melodies sometimes, but they sound good. Thanks for reviewing my song and good luck in future songs.

gr4ve responds:

its ok i actually love kitties, i was just up at like 5 in the morning and hadnt slept for ever so it was wayyy funny at the time for some reason haha, thanks for your input, my harddrive kinda crashed so i dont think i have the song anymore, i just really cant figure out how to put a whole song together haha :P but i will get fruity loops again and try again, :O all my songs turn out reeaaly dark and creepy. the longer i work on a song the more it sounds like horror theme music >.> sigh.

Mesothel Mesothel

Sounds decent for using GP

If it were real life I'm sure it could be really good. Then I would rate like 8 or so. Sounds like it could work in "Well of Souls" though. If you could ever get better software or record on a real guitar (could sound better too recording 1 part to perfection and putting them together) or so, I'm sure this would get higher on score. Not good and not bad... in the middle.... 1 point above middle to be exact. I give a 6/10, 3/5, and a B+ for effort.

Haggard responds:

Yes, I either buy a cable to connect my amp directly to the PC or I will try to find a setup that works with the (really shitty) mic I have.
Either way, I plan to record this with a real guitar at some point in the future. Thanks for the review!